Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--October 1

I've decided to take part in the 31 Days of Change hosted by the Nesting Place Blog.

Since My husband and I are having a hard time staying on track of keeping track of where all the money is going to I have chosen to blog each day of October on tracking our spending.

No, I'm not going to go in to detail on how much was spent each day here on my blog.   That would be going a bit to far being public.  However, I will mention some things we spent money on, and how I feel about that afterwards.

Today was the German fundraising dinner at our church.  Basically we blew about 3 months worth of entertainment money in one evening!!

I shopped at Wal Mart too.  Some of my shopping was for supplies for craft orders, so that amount won't count against what we spent.

Steve is already trying to just give me an estimate on how much he spent on his lunch and things today while at work.  We've been discussing this since I decided to do the challenge----that I want exact totals, and exact on what was bought!

I hope to have a button and such for these posts soon.


Find Day 2 HERE 
Find Day 3 HERE
Find Day 4 HERE
Find Day 5 HERE 
Find Day 6 HERE
Find Day 7 HERE 
Find Day 8 HERE 
Find Day 9 HERE  
Find Day 10 HERE
Find Day 11 HERE 
Find Day 12 HERE  
Find Day 13 HERE 
Find Day 14 HERE
Find Day 15 HERE 
Find Day 16 HERE  
Find Day 17 HERE 
Find Day 18 HERE 
Find Day 19 HERE 
Find Day 20 HERE 
Find Day 21 HERE 
Find Day 22 HERE 
Find Day 23 HERE
Find Day 24 HERE  
Find Day 25 HERE 
Find Days 26 and 27 HERE 
Find Days 28 and 19 HERE



Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

1 comment:

  1. I love your 31 day topic! :) I am your newest follower! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...