Saturday, October 1, 2011

Preparing for the Spoooky Celebration--Shop Hop 10/1/11

The Spoooky Celebration starts Monday at 1 pm and goes until 10 pm.  I have my time at 8 pm Monday.   The celebration continues on Friday, also 1 pm to 10 pm.  I have my presentation time at 3 pm on Friday.   I hope you will check it out and plan on joining us in the fun.   5 pm both days you can have fun going through the haunted house.  There are live prize drawings both days as well.
Just click the button to see all the information.
 
Halloween Spoooooky Celebration


I finished the table runner and the lap quilt.  Both are now listed in my etsy store:
I'm working on getting more items moved over to my zibbet store.  I need to have all of them moved over before my first presentation time at the Spoooky Celebration.
Hey....by accident when I sold a book on half.com and went to print out the packing slip, I found out that there is a link to just the books that I have for sale.   I've added 2 more books to my listings.  You can check them out here:  Half.com / Shops / marsha32 / Books
Thanks to Ruthi's ( a bitosunshine) Shop Hop post last week I am now also linking up on the 1st and 15th with Pixel Berry Pie Designs Shop Hop Linky as well.   Click both buttons to hop along and share with others, or show your support.
 
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO for you finishing your table runner and your lap quilt, too!

    That Spoooooky Celebrations sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too. I hope it does well for you! I'll try to get in there for a bit.

    Congrats on a book sale at half.com. I visited your page there. You've got some nice book listings.

    I'm so glad you remembered to link up with Pixel Berry Pie Designs SHOPHOP, too, as I forgot to post a reminder in my current posting.

    Thank you ever so much for Shop Hopping along with abitosunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking to my Shop Hop!
    My button is somewhat new and I haven't had time to think about making a code for it. Haha! Well, I have one up now on my blog. You can find it on my button page: http://pixelberrypiedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/link-to-pixel-berry-pie-designs.html

    Thanks for your interest in my blog! I appreciate your comments. Oh, and I visited your shop... love those Crocheted Washcloths!
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...