Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday 9/28/11

I admit that I've not found the time to work on much at all this past week.  In fact, I jammed things in this morning just to be able to do this post today!

I've been getting some orders in, which is great.  One order is for 24 purple dishscrubbies.  I've done nothing more than buy some of the netting.  I will be starting on those here in a bit.

Here is a picture of the strips I am sewing together  for another jelly roll type quilt at church.  I hope to have the top done before the next sewing club meeting Oct. 11.


I have the material out to work on finishing up the lap quilt I am making.  I have worked further than the picture by ironing and laying it out.  I found my bottom piece wasn't the right size so I have it cut to sew to make it fit.  I also had to piece together the blue for the middle.  My goal is to complete this quilt by Saturday morning so wish me luck please.

I have the back cut and pinned for the Christmas table runner.  It won't take me long at all to sew around and get it finished to list in my etsy store!


It's so sad how many things I see around in my boxes and on my shelves.  Projects that I am hankering to get started on.  So many that I don't even know where to start!  I have an online party coming up the week of Oct. 3 so I am in hopes of completing a couple more things for my shop before the party.  Again, wish me luck.

I am linking up my post with:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...