Hidden Truths by Brenda Youngerman
One word I can say about this book is WOW! It's one of those that you want to keep reading to see what is going to happen.
Set in 4 parts, with 38 chapters, we read about 4 children. Billy is a 6 yr old whose mother is killed in a car accident, one stormy night. His father blames him for her death and the boy disappears.
Gwen is a 16 yr old who had been left behind by her father....left to live with a drug addict, alcoholic, prostitute mother, who never wanted her to begin with.
As I said, you will want to keep reading and keep those pages turning as you not only read about Billy and Gwen, but also about their siblings. Wayne is Billy's older brother, who is left to live with their father and his alcoholism. Grace is Gwen's older sister, who is taken with their father when he leaves.
Heartfelt stories that will touch your heart, and bring you to tears. Lives intertwined as you won't believe. This book would be awesome made into a movie.
After reading Hidden Truths, I am in hopes to get a chance to read all of Brenda's other books!
Buy your copy on Amazon: Hidden Truths
Now for the giveaway! I am giving away the copy that was sent to me to review. I want to give someone else the opportunity to read this wonderful book.
Giveaway will end October 21, 2010 at 9 pm EST. A winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me once I contact them, or another winner will be chosen.
How to enter: (make sure at least one of your comments has an email for me to contact you if you win)
Visit http://www.brendayoungerman.com/Titles.html and comment on what other title by Brenda Youngerman you would like to read. Click New releases on that page to see her newest book.
Extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Follow Brenda Youngerman on twitter: Brenda Youngerman
2. Visit Brenda's Blog and follow her with google friend connect.
3. Follow me on twitter: marsha32
4. Follow my blog with google friend connect
5. Subscribe to my blog by email.
6. Join my blogfrog community.
7. Follow me on networked blogs.
8. Share this giveaway on twitter, facebook, your own blog, in a post on another website etc. Come back here and leave the link to where you shared it. This can be done once per day per place you share it throughout the giveaway, so lots of entries possible!!!
Disclosure: I was not paid to do this review. I was sent the book to review. The copy that I am giving away is the copy that was sent to me to review.
Have fun and good luck!!