Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 13

Egads!  So technically it's after midnight and the 14th but I won't tell if you won't.  I actually forgot all about doing this post until I was reading someone's gather post about their blog.

Not a whole lot of spending today really.  Hubby says he bought food while working twice...but he also bought 2 packs of cigarettes today too, which isn't good.

I paid the sales tax for Jasmine on an item she wanted with her birthday money and then used a free coupon that I had to pay the sales tax on.  I also bought a picture frame at the dollar store.

Oh yes, Steve also bought soda again today.  Tomorrow (well today) is going to be the trick.  Will his paycheck be enough to cover the 3 bills that are automatically coming out of the bank tomorrow?  Stay tuned for my next post to find out!


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...