Monday, September 26, 2011

Mailbox Monday 9/26/11

I kept the mailman pretty busy this week.
I got my usual plethora of magazines: 2 issues of Ok!, Entertainment Weekly, Businessweek, Sports Illustrated, People, and Time
Several other pieces of hausernet mail
Coupon booklet from Dillon's
coupon inserts to cut from a gather friend (guess what I'm going to work on the rest of this day while on the computer)
Texas travel guide, accomidations guide and state map (I will use this as part of Jasmine's schooling)
The Christian Zombie Killer Handbook for review from booksneeze.com (I joined a long time ago then never did anything with it)
Subway Every Day Fit Kit which includes a calendar/activity book with reward stickers, a poster, and 2 pedometers (the kids lost one of the pedometers already and this too is going to be used with Jasmine as part of her schooling)
Coupon train
10% off order PetCo coupon
The only thing in my paypal this week was .06 from pecomail (she sold the website)
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d787/d131/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg



Frugal Friend


4 comments:

  1. Every time I visit your Mailbox Monday posts you always get so many freebies! Im jealous :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Subway fit freebie. I LOVE pedometers...I think I have a weird obsession with collecting them because I have a lot of them - usually with someone's brand name plastered on it. Happy Mailbox Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Subway freebie too! Awesome week. I love keeping the mailman busy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did definitely keep your mailman busy this week! So many goodies. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...