Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 4

Here were are to day 4.  So far so good on keeping track.

I did ask hubby about his spending yesterday.  He claims all he bought was the 2-2 ltrs of soda.  hhhmmm

This is Tuesday which means bowling league.  This is something that no, we really can't afford, but at the same time, something we've enjoyed together for a few years.  Not something we want to give up.  Something we both enjoy and can do together.

Otherwise, not much spending.  He bought 2 more bottles of soda.  I bought my daughter a fountain drink.  And, he bought a pack of cigarettes.
Cigarettes.....one expense we both need to get rid of!

I'm also keeping up with my earnings paperwork so far this month too.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...