- With Knorr® Homestyle Stock, you’ll find:
- The most carefully selected ingredients slowly simmered to perfection.
- Versatility for a multitude of dishes, from soups to skillets to sides.
- A better value than cartons or cans – each tub makes 3-1/2 cups of broth.
- Two great varieties for adding rich flavor to dishes with either the chicken or beef flavors.
- Find Knorr® Homestyle Stock in the broth aisle at your local supermarket retailer. Knorr® Exclusive! For delicious recipes from Chef Marco Pierre White and the Knorr® Chefs, featuring Knorr® Homestyle Stock, click here.
- Click here to "Like" Knorr® on Facebook.
I received the chicken stock for my review. From watching the commercials on tv, I expected the tubs to be larger. I was surprised to see that they are relatively small. They pack a lot of flavor though!
It so happened that I was already cooking a chicken for homemade chicken and noodles the day the Knorr Homestyle Stock came in the mail. Great timing!
I don't generally add stock to my homemade chicken and noodles. I just use the stock made from cooking the chicken. Everyone always loves it when I make chicken and noodles.....they loved them even more when I added the Knorr Homestyle Stock to the pot too! It really gave the chicken and noodles a great hearty taste. Half of the batch is in the freezer for a later meal.
Here is a photo of the chicken and noodles before serving:
Included in my campaign kit was a packet of recipes. Thy all sound great, but we couldn't wait to try the Super Easy Sweet Potato Mash. (Half of these are also in the freezer for a later meal)
Here is the recipe:
SUPER EASY SWEET POTATO MASH
A Chef Marco Pierre White Recipe
PREP TIME: 5 Minute(s)
COOK TIME: 25 Minute(s)
2-1/2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
3 Tbsp. water
1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
4 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil
- Combine sweet potatoes with water in large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from microwave and carefully remove cover. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and Spreadable Butter. Mash or process in food processor until smooth.
A distinctively different taste, but it was very good.
Guide to Career Education can help you find the right Culinary Arts school to make these and other delicious dishes like them.
Who would have thought about using stock in sweet potatoes. Here is the picture of our finished product:
My daughter was hungry for stuffing one night. She used the stock in with bread crumbs and made it herself. I ate more of it than she did, it was so good!
What will be make with our last tub of the Knorr Homestyle Stock? I really don't know. There are a lot of great recipes on the website. I want to try several of them using the beef stock as well. Click the links to find out even more information and take a look at the recipes too.
Disclaimer: I received a Knorr Homestyle Stock package from Knorr and Smiley360 for the purpose of my review. I was not compensated in any other way and any opinions are my own.