Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 22

I was looking for that bank symbol I used the other day.  I forgot I could have gotten from the pics already on my blog.  Oh well.
I was going to use it because yes, for the 3rd time this month my husband overdrafted at his bank!  My gosh, that is $90 this month in fees.  That would have been enough to pay both the water and the gas bills.

Otherwise he was iffy on what he spent today.  Claimed he had to spend more out of town for his pack of cigarettes.  Just mentions his lunch of chicken sandwich, something else and a drink.  Couldn't remember how much it was he said...then made a guess of $7.39.  Too much for lunch if you ask me!

He bought us all soda today too.

We went out to eat with my mom, aunt and uncle.  The deal was we would join them and pay for our own.  Once there my uncle insisted he was paying for it.  ggrrrr  I am still feeling bad about that...the intention of us going was extra time to spend with them while they are in town, not for a free supper!  He said consider it their wedding gift to us.

We are getting closer to the end of this month, and closer to me having totals to share with my husband and discussions to be had.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...