Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Days 26 and 27

Oops.  We didn't go anywhere yesterday, so we didn't spend any money.  I didn't, however, intend to miss a day of the 31 posting!

Today Steve bought the usual.  You know, cigarettes, his soda and lunch at work.  He did buy 2 packs of cigarettes though.  Guess that happened since he didn't go out yesterday.  Plus yesterday when he ran out of soda he drank cappuccino the rest of the day at home.

Tomorrow is payday, so there will go most of the paycheck for bills.  We are so close to the end of the month and adding things up to see what we come up with from each category.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

1 comment:

  1. I do this on a daily basis! Sounds boring but that way I know exactly where I spend my money (and hence makes it easier for all the trips I do!)xx

    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...