Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 18

Tuesday--bowling league day.  That means $23 to pay for that.

Last night (well early this morning), when Steve got up for work I did ask about his spending the day before.  He gave me a total for the day...and an I don't know on how much he put in for gas, how much was for lunch etc.  I explained to him that I'm not just tracking how much we spend, but what we are spending it on.  Men!

I shopped today with coupons again, this time at the grocery store.  I splurged on a package of Play Doh to divide up among the grandkids for part of their Halloween treat bag.  Otherwise I used 4 of my free Crave coupons and 4 of my free Dr. Pepper 10 coupons.  I also used a coupon and bought 2 cans of fruit.  And, I bought 4 apples---go figure, the grocery store has a big display with 4 different kinds of apples and only 3 for $1!  Sheesh, I paid $1.28 just for one apple at Wal Mart yesterday.  I did go ahead and buy one more of each of the 4 kids of apples.  I figured with 10 of us in the house I will wait to do the "assignment" with Jasmine until close to supper time and then serve the cut up apples with supper.

I gave my son enough money for a couple gallons of gas today when his truck ran out.  Just his luck that I was heading in right where the truck ran out of gas to buy his little sister a fountain drink.  Not so lucky for me, but I was glad that I did have a few $$ to help him out.  I couldn't really give him any more though.

Looks like that is pretty much my report for today.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...