Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 16

Doesn't look like too much spending today either.

Steve gave offering at church.  I forgot to ask him about any other spending, but I see bottles of soda over beside the couch.  I will need to remember to ask him tomorrow if he bought anything else while buying those.  My grandson says he stopped and bought those after church.

I paid my mom for an Avon order.  I ordered my daughter and I each a bottle of the mosaic nail polish.  Not a needed item but it's sure cool.  I also like to help my mom earn too when I can order a little now and then.

On my sheet from tracking in August I have $2 only for clothing.  We don't spend much here at all.  That was 2 t-shirts on clearance for $1 each.  For gifts I only have $1.75 that I spent to mail a gift to a friend.  We had 3 birthday's in August but I made each of them doll quilts and jewelry from materials I already had here at the house.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...