Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 24

We were about shopping until we dropped today.  But hey, I only spent $18.09 out of pocket.  I saved $38.79 with coupons and used the $6.21 that was left on the Target card we had gotten as a wedding gift.

I bought more little items to go in the Halloween surprise bags I am making up for my 9 grandchildren and 1 daughter.
Whether we can "afford it" or not, I enjoy puting together nice packages for the kids.  There won't be any candy, just other goodies in the bags...which can then be used when they do go collecting candy.

Steve says he spent $10 on his food at work today.  He also bought our soda's and his cigarettes.

I added to my Christmas gift stash today, but I didn't spend much.  With the sale and coupons I was able to get 2 bottles of Axe body wash for just .25 plus sales tax!

That's it for today's report...I will be back tomorrow night.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...