Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 21

A couple of bills needed to be paid today which was a loan on a vehicle and the water bill.  I am happy that the water bill was way down over it was for the summer...and the next bill is even lower.

I did some shopping today at Walgreens and Walmart.  At Walgreens I bought Steve's razor refills.  They were on the register rewards on sale and I had a coupon.  I also picked up some neat dog toys on clearance for just $1, a dog collar on clearance for just .25, and a ZhuZhu pet armor tank on clearance for just $2. (Christmas gift for one of my grandsons.)
At Walmart I picked up cat food.  It was the quickest trip I've ever made to Walmart.  I used the last 4 of my free Crave cat treat coupons.

Steve claims to have been extra hungry today and spent $9 on lunch.  He also bought cigarettes and soda.  I'm still drinking from the free Dr. Pepper 10's that I had coupons for.  I must say that this stuff is disgusting!  Yuck!  


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...