Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 5

My spending today was pretty much dedicated to our pets.  I was out of cat litter so picked up some on sale with coupons at Walgreen's.  Over at Wal Mart I picked up a 4 pack of canned cat food.  My daughter's favorite goldfish was on the floor dead this morning.  She was crying over it.  I let her buy 4 more at Wal Mart as well as we bought another container of food.

I did buy a few grocery items too while at Wal Mart.

And, I did it again.  I forgot to ask my husband about his spending today.  All that I know of are the 2 items that he bought for me.  Oh wait, he did come home with soda too.

I found my figures from August and will start adding each category up.  I will give some reports on those throughout the month with a comparison of spending in each at the end of this month.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...