Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 5

My spending today was pretty much dedicated to our pets.  I was out of cat litter so picked up some on sale with coupons at Walgreen's.  Over at Wal Mart I picked up a 4 pack of canned cat food.  My daughter's favorite goldfish was on the floor dead this morning.  She was crying over it.  I let her buy 4 more at Wal Mart as well as we bought another container of food.

I did buy a few grocery items too while at Wal Mart.

And, I did it again.  I forgot to ask my husband about his spending today.  All that I know of are the 2 items that he bought for me.  Oh wait, he did come home with soda too.

I found my figures from August and will start adding each category up.  I will give some reports on those throughout the month with a comparison of spending in each at the end of this month.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...