Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Tracking Spending--Day 10

Today's biggest expense was the co-pay to the doctor for my physical today.  

My husband reports buying a pack of cigarettes today and only spending .98 for a slice of meatloaf for his lunch at work.  I'm not sure yet if he's  being up front with me on what he is spending yet or not.  

We got his bank statement in the mail.  I can write down what is this month for ATM withdrawal fees so far, and hope he will tell me about others.
He claims he can't help it when he's out of town with work and needs cash.  I am trying to convince him that he needs to make one withdrawal, figuring what he will need for the week.  That part of this tracking spending may have to wait until next month's statement comes in.  That way I will have a total for him on just how much he is wasting with those fees withdrawing $20 or so $$ at a time.  

That's my report and thoughts for Day 10.


Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

1 comment:

  1. I am lucky I belong to a credit union and there is no fee for taking cash out with my debit card.
    Pougtine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...