Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Day of Tracking Spending--Day 7

Day 7 and let's just say this was a bad day.
First of all my husband came home with 2 bags of groceries.  This is never good.  It means that he was hungry and picked up whatever he was hungry for at the store.
Yep...just over $18 of food for just one meal.  Mind you, we fed 9 people so if you break it down per person that price doesn't seem bad.  But....did he have to get 2 different kinds of sliced cheese?  Did he have to buy the most expensive rolls of 1 lb. ground beef?  Was the parmesan cheese a must?  (It didn't even go with the meal).  sigh.....

Then he proceeds to tell me that we aren't getting my daughter the cell phone for her birthday after we've promised her we were.  She would be crushed, whether we can afford it or not.  She's already been asking for one of her own for the past 2 birthdays.  We got in to a huge argument over it, not good.  Especially since we've only been officially man and wife for just over 2 months.

I got paid $20 today from gather and a big .11 cents from matesgate in to my paypal.  I restrained myself from buying something in the online party today.  I know we need the money, maybe towards the cell phone, or for groceries.

I really must figure out how to have the time I need to dedicate to my earning sites online and to making my crafts to sell and start bringing in more money on my own than what I am.

It's late and I need to get on to some other things before heading to bed yet, so this is my report for today.



Check out the linky with over 700 others who are also doing the 31 Days Challenge HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...