Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday 10/19/11--Keep on Working

I've still been working this past week on the dish scrubbies.  Just one more to make to complete my orders.  I've also been crocheting the washclothes for an order.
We had a garage sale so I went in to my craft room and emptied my shelves of supplies into totes and boxes.  I wanted the shelves in the garage to hold the books that I have for sale.  In the meantime I packed up a container with "to-do" projects.  It's pictured with the washcloths I am working on and includes 3 fabric bags to make, baby bibs, pieces for another quilt top for church, material to cut in to strips for my next jelly roll type quilt, and material to make a table runner.
I spent 2 days this past week finishing up the 54 squares for the quilt top I am currently working on for church.  If you remember, we had 13 of them complete last week in club.  That means I put together 41 more at home.  They aren't complete as they still need to be ironed and cut to size before I can start sewing them together.  For now they are put up with plans to work more on them at club next month.
 Looks that is my report for this week....I really want to finish up the last 4 washcloths today as well as the 1 dish scrubbie and get those orders out.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to gather all those UFOs. It sure makes it easier to focus on finishing projects when you can clearly see what they are and what still needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quote a stack of WIPs! Looks like they are all entertaining though, so they should be done in no time. Personally, I can't believe you put together 41 squares!!! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...