Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spoooky Celebration Has Come to an End--Shop Hop 10/8/11

The Spoooky Celebration online parties with the Online Craft Mall has come to an end.
I ended up being drawn for a prize twice.  Once for a button ad on the website, and then where I got to choose my prize.  I chose 2 vendor spots for the next show.

Yep, that's right, we are planning on getting back on schedule with parties.  The next one up is the Christmas Celebration and will be help Nov. 28, Nov. 30, and Dec. 2.  I will be posting more on that soon.

I know there are tons of you out there that sell online.   I hope you will consider becoming a vendor.  If not a vendor, come in to the parties as a guest.

Guests were in poor supply  :(  If  you any idea of how to get guests to come to the parties, please tell me.  I posted about it here on my blog several times.  I wrote about it in my daily posts at both gather and sidetick.  I also posted specifically about the parties on gather and sidetick.   I posted it to facebook.  I even offered up a giveaway here on my blog offering a prize of me paying for a vendor spot.  I only had 2 entries, and neither of them even sell online.

Since I've been out of the "online party scene" for 2+ years now I'm not even sure if the parties are near as popular as they once were.  They are, however, loads of fun. Chat is always good, deals are good....and there are prizes too!

I was disappointed Friday afternoon when it was my time to present my "businesses" and there were no guests for me to present to. However, I did get 2 orders during the shows.  One I knew I was getting and I asked her to please come in to the party and put in her order.  Doing so put her in the prize drawing...and hey!  she won a nice little prize too.

So.....I didn't get anything new made to post this week.  I've been working on all these dish scrubbie orders.  I've also worked out a deal with a gal that makes soap to sell her washcloths.
I didn't even get any of my other items moved to my zibbet store.  I will still be working on orders this next week.  I also have sewing club.  I do hope to get my sewing machine out after Tuesday and get some things made.  I need, however, to start working on Christmas gifts for my own family.

Ok...enough of me rattling on this week.   I am linking up with Ruthi at abitosunshine:
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, so sorry I couldn't make the spooky celebration thing; I was extremely busy at work and home this week. I wanted to check in during your time slots but just wasn't able to do so.

    That wash cloth/soap union sounds like a great plan for you both! Look forward to hearing more about that from you.

    Thanks for hoppin' along in the Shop Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...but I did there is a blog doing a 31 days of Hosting a Great Blog Party series where you might be able to get some good tips: http://www.homemakeronadime.com/search/label/31%20Days%20To%20Hosting%20a%20Successful%20Blog%20Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...