Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday November 9

Good Morning to all.
My daughter got Allen to church for his communion class, that made me breathe a sigh of relief as he is almost done with the class. We will all try to figure out someway to get to church for next week.

I guess today's plan mostly consist of doing what I can on the computer and working on this order of 10 dish scrubbies. When I get these made I got another order for 12 of them.

I finally updated my list of squidoo lens on the left here. (if you are reading this in my yuwie blog, they are on my profile page under interests) I built another book review lens yesterday on The Vision Board. I hope you will check it out as it's an awesome book and in my opinion a must read for all. The Vision Board book review

Here is a photo post to share on gather. It's late pumpkin carving that the kids did. Late Pumpkin Carving Photos

Have a blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...