Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday November 11

Good Morning to my friends.
I am not at work. Jasmine complained of a sore throat and headache yesterday, then cried all night. I took her to the doctor this morning and she has strep. I'm waiting now for the girls to go to school so I can go back to bed for a bit before taking Heather to her math tutoring.

We shopped at Aldi's on the way home. I have chicken in the crockpot. Once cooked I will separate it into 3 meals. Freeze 2 portions and then add carrots and chicken gravy for tonight and serve is over some seasoned potatoes that we bought.

Gosh darn it...tried to go to the bank today and found it closed...well Happy Verteran's Day then! It also means no mail, and I just tried to call the Health dept. to change an appt and they are also closed. Hhhmmm you think that also means that the probation office is closed? That is where I take Heather for math tutoring. Nope, just called and they are closed. woo hoo! take that out of today's schedule.
I do still have to take my mom to her dr appt and then I have my bowling league tonight.

Ok, what I am sharing from gather today is my photo post on Jump Rope for Heart. It was fun. Jump Rope for Heart 2008 Photos

Have a good day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...