Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday November 12

Good chilly morning to all. It's freezing here right now, but supposed to get up to a high of 55. I don't like scraping ice in the morning. And, it appears the thermostat has now gone out in the van, and it jumps to 200 degrees within driving a block and the heater or defroster never does get warm. It shouldn't be the heater core, as we replaced that this past February.

I don't have any real plans other than work today. Well, after work I need to go to the bank and cash my Jerky Direct check and head to Wal-Mart to buy netting. I do also need to get this poster of mom's that I sold wrapped and taken to the post office to mail.

Today I will share my The Vision Board book review on gather. The Vision Board Book Review Any views help me to earn more points on gather. I am currently just under 500 pts away from my next $50 in Amazon.

Have a great day...I'm off to use up some of my winster spins.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...