Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday November 15

Good morning!
Not much going on today. I would like to go shop at Walgreens as they are offering the coupon for $5 off $20 purchase. However, my rebate money isn't on my gift card from last month, and I am just not happy with what they are offering in this month's rebate booklet.
I have to wait for my son to come over some time today and check out the van. The hood latch broke so that is the first thing is the get the hood open. Then, something is whacko with the thermostat and it bounces all around and I am getting no heat. After one trip out yesterday it was smoking and smelling like antifreeze bad.

I don't have a gather post to share today. You can go to My Gather Profile Page if you would like and check out some of my photos and videos. I'm in the process once again of trying to put in a video with no luck. I've tried the Willo in the leaves one a couple more times with no luck either, and it's the cutest.

I think I will concentrate today on using up my 1200 spins on winster and see how many points I can get. I am wondering though if I shouldn't cancel my paid membership and just play as a free member when I have time. It will renew again on the 18th. I sure like the 4 times the points for being a member, and also that you can log in and collect your spins and not lose them if you don't use them. It just takes so long to play and I can't do anything else on the computer at the same time due to the lag.

Well, I will quit boring you for today and say to have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...