Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday November 14

It's Friday, and it's my payday. I plan to cash my check, pay the cable bill, fill up the gas tank, then come home and pay my mom her rent money. From there I will see what is left and see what I can do with it. It doesn't go far for sure.

I plan to work and work on my email today, although I know the only way to really catch up is to delete and start over. I just get more email in in a day than I can do, even if I did nothing but sit here in my email all day and did nothing else.

Today I am going to share a post of gather that I did showing what I made for my sister-in-law for Christmas. Christmas for my Sister-In-Law

Here's wishing you a great start to the weekend,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...