Thursday, October 27, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 10/27--Rocketmoms Assignment

Looking through my email I seen one for a rocketmoms assignment.  I've not kept up at all with the assignments but opened the email.  The assignment was to make a lens around a photograph you had taken.  Right away I stopped everything else and went to building.  I love that sunflower picture I took over the summer.

So, you will see my newest lens is Giant Sunflowers.  I've gotten very good comments on it that I still need to approve most of.  I will head in and do that after I get this post done.

I always right click to open the persons lensmaster page before approving the comment.  This way I can return the comment favor by commenting on one (or more) of their lenses as well.

I think I did work in a couple other lenses this past week, but since I didn't take a note about it, I don't remember which ones.  Yes, I am getting old....well ok, so I'm not....but I have so much going on that without notes, I am lost.

I added a list of my Jerky Direct downline's stores into my Jerky Direct Business Opportunity lens.  It's one way I could think of to maybe help my downline build.

I never did get the facebook fan page module to work for me, so I need to get into the forum and ask for help.  I'm putting in the correct address to my fan page so I have no idea why it's not showing up.  If I really need numbers to put in there I don't know where I would go to find those since it's been marshasspot at the end of the url for awhile now. 






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me share Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunflower lens, Marsha! And, thank you for adding "abitosunshine" to your Jerky Direct lens! I'm working on my post for this hop of yours and should link up soon...smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Marsha! I popped over from Kira's blog spotlight (and saw you visited me ;p) and agree that it looks good over here. I'm subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked back and see that Mary is hopping along with her delightful ladybug rocks, hooRAYo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...