Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday February 28

Here we are to the end of February. Let's hope March brings on Spring! We did get that snow they called for last night but very little. Today's high is only 30, but it goes up to 70 by Tuesday.
We survived the busy day yesterday. I did find out that there is gas getting into the oil in the van. Something that now needs to be taken care of before I bother changing the oil and filter. (sigh)
My aunt and uncle headed out this morning after bringing by some of the photos they took this week.

This evening I am going out with Steve to a bowling dinner and party. I want to go, but then again after the busy busy week I really just want to stay home and relax. Alas, the tickets are bought.

Here is a photo essay I shared on gather of my day at Headstart volunteering in Ariel and Araya's classroom. Ariel and Araya's Headstart Class 2/26/09

I've updated 2 more of my squidoo lenses. With my ideas I can continue to update all of them a bit at a time to keep them fresh and keep me busy there. One I did was Elvis For Mom

I just cashed out at swagbucks for another $5 amazon...it's really easy to earn there, if you haven't checked it out you really should! I am saving amazon that I earn to get myself a laptop.

Search & Win


Have an awesome Saturday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...