Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Busy Day!!

It's Friday, but it's yet another busy day. Here soon I have to take my mom to the doctor. After that I need to make a grocery store run. It's family fun night at church this evening. We are doing dinner and a movie. Everyone is to bring a dish to share and I've decided to make and take potato salad.
My aunt and uncle will be over here this afternoon to share with us their photos from their African safari. Guess that's a good time to work on the potato salad when I will already be upstairs while they visit LOL

Here is a short photo essay with photos I took at my brothers house yesterday afternoon/evening. We all met over there for pizza and family visiting time. Family Time at My Brothers 2/26/09

I did get 2 more squidoo lenses updated yesterday before heading out to volunteer in the Headstart classroom. One was Marsha's Crafts

It went and got cold outside! It's only 15 degrees right now...yuck! They are calling for snow after midnight! I knew the spring like weather was too good to last.

Onward I go to see what all I can get done this day. Have a great start to your weekend,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...