Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday February 24

busy busy day, so just a short update.
I've been cleaning upstairs since I got out of bed. My aunt and uncle just took my mom out for lunch. They will be visiting once they get back from lunch.
This evening is Awanas for the girls and Ash Wednesday service at our church for the rest of us. Not much time to do much else!

I did manage to get in my review of the Zatarain's Red Beans and Rice on gather yesterday. Zatarain's Red Beans and Rice Review

Once again I didn't get a thing done on squidoo yesterday. That's not good and I need to get back to business.

When I shopped at Walgreens yesterday I was telling the cashier how I was currently making a bag with red and white bags. She thought it was so neat that she gave me a whole handful of bags just because. Hopefully enough to finish the bag I am currently working on and make another one. I'm making gift bags and want to sell them in sets of 2.

I am off to get at least a few other things done online before they get back from eating.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...