Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday February 24

Good Morning!
It's a pleasant day outside...oh how I hope spring is really on the way and we get by with the mild winter we've been blessed with this year!
I have my usual busy day today. I drove my grandson to school this morning. Later I take my mom to her dr. appt, and then bowling this evening. In the meantime I really do need to continue with my cleaning as much as I can throughout today and in the morning.

I need to get in another Zatarains review on gather today. I didn't do a thing with squidoo yesterday either so need to make sure to get another lens updated there as well today.

I have a problem...I am trying to do way too many things all at once. I have to work to keep the house in a decent order, keep Jasmine going on her schoolwork, get crafts made to sell (and give as gifts), I am working some of the paid to clicks, I do gather, I do spotwinner, mycoolcontests and msn games each day, I need to keep up with traffic exchanges to get my things seen, and doing squidoo. Then, of course there are things outside of the home such as taking my mom around, shopping, church activities etc. Oh yes, and trying to get and keep my coupons cut and organized, which once again I am way behind on!

Guess that means I should move along and see just what else I can accomplish this day :)
Have a great Tuesday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...