Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday December 11

Good morning! It's a crisp chilly morning with no wind.
Yesterday was just bad....my son drove over here needing a driver to take him around, I was the only one here. As soon as I got done with him he did get me to my dr. appt. However, no one picked me up and I had to walk home...now that sucked! Thankfully there wasn't much wind, but it was only 30 degrees. I was in a bad mood and my legs felt cold the rest of the evening.
Today Heather has her math tutoring so hopefully my daughter will get her there and home. This evening I have church council meeting but I have a man from church picking me up for that.

I am working on some dish scrubbie orders. I need to have those done by tomorrow evening to be off in Saturday's mail. I still have several hair scrunchies to crochet. Some of the scrunchies I am sending to a lady on the Christmas wishlist group who is collecting little things to make stockings for the needy. I also need to get all my Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail as well. This is always such a busy time of the year for everyone.

Today I am featuring the squidoo lens that I built on the traffic exchanges that I do. I am signed up for more that was is listed, but these are the ones that I enjoy the most. Traffic Galore

I am off now to see what I can earn before it's time to head to work. Have a wonderful day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...