Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday December 10

Good Morning. I am getting a slow start this morning on the computer so I will have to be at work before I know it. 6 workdays left until I am done there!
Yesterday no sooner than I published my blog it started snowing like crazy. All we are mostly left with this morning are icy streets. It's now supposed to be sunny with highs in the 40's and 50's the remainder of the week.

My only extra post on gather yesterday was about an email I got from mypoints. It was an anniversary email...I've been a member of mypoints for 11 years!! It is one of th best and most reliable sites out there.

Today's squidoo lens to feature is one I built for my 12 year old daughter Jasmine. It's on the anime Death Note and I've recently updated it to make photos larger. Death Note Fans

In other news, still no money order from those books, which leaves me wondering if she really is going to pay. That is a sad thought as I've already borrowed and spent the profit from Steve. Also I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. It's a yearly check up, so get that over and I don't have to worry about it for another year.
I received payout for a 3rd time today from Matrixmails. If you are reading this in blogger, the banner is at the bottom of the page. Another program worth doing.

Until tomorrow, have a glorious day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...