Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday December 7

Good afternoon! I chose to stay off here this morning and do some things around the house and get the kids ready for church. Steve took us to church this morning for the Christmas dinner afterwards, it was really nice to go.
Last night Steve took his laundry to the laundry mat, then while it washed we ate at Kentucky Fried Chicken...while it dried we shopped at Dollar General. I got the rest of the little gifts for Allen, Ariel and Araya...and gained 2 more yellow bags towards working on the yellow Barbie dress.

While I am talking about that, I will share the link to my gather post on the blue Barbie dress that is complete. I am crocheting these with plastic bags. Once done with the dresses I am going to work here and there on a shopping bag. It's really interesting and fun, not to mention a great way to use those plastic shopping bags too. One Barbie Dress Complete

I had a suggestion on my Deathnote squidoo lens to make the photos larger to pop more. I did that last night, so I will make that today's featured lens in my blog. Death Note (anime)

Today's plans pretty well include vegging out here in front of the computer. I am going to crochet in these 2 bags on the Barbie dress, wrap some more gifts and crochet on more hair scrunchies while sitting here.

Until tomorrow I hope your Sunday has been blessed,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...