Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday December 8

Good Morning. The weather is pleasant today. Looks like the temps drop quite a bit starting tomorrow. Another day to enjoy it while it's here.
8 days of work left...the countdown is still on.

I got a lot of gifts wrapped yesterday until I ran out of paper. I worked more on the yellow Barbie dress and made one more hair scrunchie. I need to make 5 or 6 more to have what I need for gifts.
No real plans today other than a trip to the grocery store, which reminds me that I need to get my list ready with coupons before work since I will have my daughter take me as soon as I get off.

I got the post done with photos of our Christmas tree and gifts and things. I hope you will take a look. Christmas Tree Up and Presents Wrapped

Today's squidoo lens I want to feature is my original lens. The one I thought was going to be the only one I built. Since I have taken a lot of the original stuff off of it and make those things in to different lens, but I have also added to this one. I hope you will check out Gifts Galore and More

I will leave you today and get on to the grocery list (and some yuwie comments) Have a great day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...