Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday December 12

Good morning. I'm a little late getting my blog written as I've been doing some other things like getting Christmas cards addressed and out for the mailman and the craft order that I finished out in the mail too.
Jasmine was sick to her stomach yesterday so we left her down here alone. I worked on cards and dish scrubbies upstairs yesterday.
I have 4 more scrubbies and 2 washcloths to crochet for a prize to send out from the piepoints Black Friday event. Then, unless more orders come in I can get back to making the rest of my Christmas gifts.

The weather was just gorgeous yesterday. It's supposed to be that way today and tomorrow then take a turn for the worse again with snow and highs in the 20's starting Sunday. I better enjoy the nice while I can.

Since I didn't get much time on the computer at all yesterday I am in hopes of getting a lot done today. Mostly I want to work on catching up with gather email. I will work on crocheting as well.

Today's squidoo lens that I want to feature is one I built called Homeschool helpers. I talk a little about my home schooling, then offer lists that others can add to if they own their own business type website related to homeschooling and another list where they can post good homeschool websites. Whether you homeschool or not, I hope you will check it out. Homeschool Helpers

Until tomorrow,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...