Monday, November 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday--Two Week Catch Up

I got so busy last weekend with Halloween that I didn't find the time to do my mail call post, so this is a double week post.
Week of October 23:
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d826/d180/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
I'm not going to do a full list as you can see in the picture what I got.  The Sour Patch candy I traded some of my gsn points for.  Silly I know, but I knew Jasmine would eat them right away.  Also from the week before I found Seventeen magazine, Good Housekeeping magazine and 3 pieces of hausernet mail that the kids had down from my mail spot.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d825/d180/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
In this picture a friend sent me both the Coke caps and 12 pack codes as well as the phone card.  The Voice is my next book to review with booksneeze.  The syrups are for review with free coupons to giveaway on my blog from shespeaks.

In my email for the 2 weeks I rec'd: $10 paypal from gather and $10 paypal from superpoints.  Not so great on that part.  I also sold a book through half.com as well as had money put into my checking account from previous book sales on half.com.
I rec'd my check from church for cleaning in October as well.

I am linking up with:


Frugal Friend

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mailbox Monday!

    Wow - that's a lot of stuff! What syrups did you get? It looks like you got different ones. Just got mine (Peppermint and Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon - cannot WAIT to try the second one) so they will go in next week's post. I saw someone else got a Pumpkin Spice one (sugar free?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the freebies that come in the mail!

    Thanks for hopping by! I'm already a happy follower and follow on FB!
    Have a great week!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...