Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Homeschool Journal---Yikes!!

I titled this week Yikes!! because it was not a good week for book work last week.

Sunday was the usual church service in the morning.  In the afternoon we did make cake balls, so that was home ec.

Monday was Halloween.  It was a crazy day of preparing.  Jasmine is pictured to the side in her costume.  You have to understand, she never dresses up like this, therefore a costume.  She said she was a princess and borrowed the dress from a friend.

Monday afternoon she and I finished up the cake pops for more home ec.  They are pictured below, and were part of a cookbook review I was doing.  Otherwise, she did a LOT of walking for exercise with her teenage friends in the evening.

Tuesday brought the usual morning of Bible study at church.  I can not even tell you what the rest of the day was!  

Wednesday we decided it was time to clean the house....and that is exactly what we did ALL day.

Thursday was supposed to be a good "school day" but we somehow managed to only do devotions, math and English.

Friday, thank goodness, we did get in what I call a full school day.  By full school day I mean that we got to each and every subject for the day.

I'm so thankful that this week started out so much better......but that is next week's post.  Have a great week!

I am linking up with:
  Hip Homeschool Hop Button

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Sounds like your week got better towards the end! You completed school! We took 2 field trips! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounded crazy busy and very productive. Those cake pops are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - thanks for stopping by Couponing & Reviewing in Texas!! We are stopping back by from the Alexa Hop...I wanted to answer your questions about the Hopping for your Honey Valentinie Hop...I actually pay the PayPal $10 from my personal account, but the payoff in my followers and blog stats is well worth it. Yes, the $10 will be split between the grand prize for blogger participants and entry participants...plus other goodies.
    You do run a giveaway on your site during this time frame as well...I'm doing the Coupon Cabin Hop now and WOW...it's been awesome! Think about joining

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peeking into the life of other homeschoolers. The cake pops are cool!

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cake balls. Thanks for stopping by Sweeping Me. Yes, I run that hop every Monday. I post it Sunday arount 3pm or close to it.

    Mary
    @sweepingme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...