Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday--On The Right Track

As you recall, here are my goals:
1.  Build a new squidoo lens each week as well as update at least 2 others.
2.  Post at least 3 things a week to redgage.
3.  Post 2 things a week into my etsy store and continue to move other things to my zibbet store.
4.  Keep up with the reviews and regular postings to my blog.
5.  Sew at least a little bit each day. (this goes with accomplishing goal 3)


I made goal #1 building a new lens and updating at least 2 others.
I did nothing with redgage---thought about it, never got around to it.
I just posted my 2 new things on etsy to make that goal for the week.  Actually 3 things since I have 2 of the fabric bags.
I kept up pretty well with my reviews and regular posting to my blog.  I still have several book reviews that need to be written though.
I didn't sew every day of the week, but pretty close!  I was able to finish the fabric bags as well as the quilt.  I'm working now on getting 2 more quilts started.  I have 2 more fabric bags to sew.  I have a baby size quilt and pillow set in mind.
I also listed 6 more books over on half.com.

Don't forget about the Christmas Celebration coming up!  Early bird entry ends Tuesday Nov. 8 if you are interested in presenting as a vendor.  You can sign up through Nov. 22 as well for the full price.  I have to get in and get my times set.
Christmas Holiday Celebration
I'm happy with what I accomplished this past week  :)
Please click the button and follow along with us each week.
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your Christmas fabric bag! Great job, Marsha.

    And, great job of reaching goals for your money-making endeavors!

    I am so glad to have you participating in my hop each week! As always, you are an inspiration to me! My post is up, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha
    Thanks so much for following Pawsitive Living. I'm following back.
    cheerfully
    Lilac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that Christmas Bag you did a bang up job on it. Glad to hear that the Alexa Hop is doing well for you....thanks for joining and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...