Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday--A Sewing Frenzy

Yes, I have been in a sewing frenzy this past week. And, I want to just keep sewing and sewing!!

If you recall my mountain climbing goals are:
1.  Build a new squidoo lens each week as well as update at least 2 others.
2.  Post at least 3 things a week to redgage.
3.  Post 2 things a week into my etsy store and continue to move other things to my zibbet store.
4.  Keep up with the reviews and regular postings to my blog.
5.  Sew at least a little bit each day. (this goes with accomplishing goal 3)



1.  I did indeed build a new squidoo lens and update at least 2.
2.  Just today I hopped over to redgage and shared 3 photos.  I'm not done working in there yet, want to get some views done for some that I am following.  I also need to move the photos to the Petting Zoo album too.
3.  I finished up 2 fabric bags and have them listed in my etsy store.
 
 
Last week I also moved 3 of the expired items that are Christmas back in to my store.  I need to get busy and more some of the other expired items in to my zibbet store.
 
4.  I have kept up with my regular blog posts but still am way behind in getting reviews done.  I have several and two of them right now include giveaways.  I hope to get to one of those this evening.
 
5.  You already know I've been in a sewing frenzy  LOL   However, I am just about out of thread to sew with.  Money isn't good right now for buying more.  I'm trying to win some on listia but so far keep getting outbid.  If nothing else though, I can still do sewing related things each day like cutting material etc.
 
That's it for my report this week.  I am linking up with abitosunshine:
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine
 

5 comments:

  1. Regarding needing thread - don't forget to check out thrift stores - they will often have a plastic bag full of spools of thread at a very economical price. Also garage sales and auctions. I've been to many auctions where an older lady has passed away and her belongings are being sold. There will be sewing notions of all kinds, and usually go for just pennies on the dollar, since there are so few of us left who sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary has great ideas for threads!

    Your busy-ness always amazes and inspires me, Marsha! And I thank you for always having an inspiring post to link up to Shop Hop Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idle hands for you! Another challenging list of things to accomplish. It must be why lists are so important. I need to start making some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy lady!! Daily goals always help me get things accomplished. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Homemade Stockings. Don't you worry, the first time I sewed the top completely closed. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun and wild pink bag. Great job in setting goals and working on them to.
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...