Monday, October 10, 2011

Mailbox Monday 10/10/11

This sure seemed like an extremely slow mail week for me.

I got the usual magazines: Sports Illustrated, People, Businessweek, Ok!, Time, and Entertainment Weekly.
I got some other hausernet mail.
Otherwise I did get in 2 books for review--put the seat down and Crazy for Cake Pops.

I did receive some paypal---$20 from gather, .11 from matesgate, and $9.41 from bloggerservices.  I also rec'd 2 craft orders.  At some points I got paid to my checking account for a book I sold on half.com, but until I get my bank statement I am not sure when that came in.

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d131/d150/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

I am linking up with afrugalfriend:
Frugal Friend

3 comments:

  1. Love all those mags and the cake pop book. I desperately want to learn to bake anything LOL. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in learning how to make cake pops - I think there are so many creative ways to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and Happy Mailbox Monday!

    I used the Del Monte coupons on the fresh cut fruit at Walmart (the Apple Salad and the DM Gold Pineapple). It doesn't exactly say Del Monte on the packaging, but it is - if you look at the price codes closely - there is a DM at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...