Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP Wednesday 8/24/11

Good  morning.   I know I've worked on things this past week, but I was not very productive in my work.
I did finish the squares and last row on the one part of the quilt top for Global Missions that I pictured last week.  Duh!  Forgot to take a photo of it with the last row.  I will get a photo when it's completed.

I sewed more strips together for a jelly roll for church.  When I measured I had around 1200 inches.  I cut the rest of the material in to strips.  I didn't get anymore sewn, but with all of it cut, I will have enough for a 2nd top.  I'm in hopes that next week you will see what I have sewn so far.

 I have an order from my etsy store but she has special ordered matching bags in a smaller size.  Below is 2 of the bags I am working on.  I have to buy the material to make the other 4.  I think they are going to turn out really cute.  They might just end up being a new addition to my etsy store in set of 2.
 That's it for this week.  I hope to have more to share next week, but only time will tell on that one.  I mean that literally as I seem to be having trouble finding the time I want to work on crafts.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Love the bags. So many uses, and eco friendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1200 inches! I'd say that's a lot of sewing, sistah ;) Can't wait to see what you've sewn next week. Darling bags, btw. I sewed a plastic yarn bag a couple of weeks ago out of plastic grocery bags. It was a booger to work with but I like the end result.Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...