Monday, August 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday 8/22/11

Not a bad week here.
Magazines:  Ok!, Entertainment Weekly, Businessweek, Good Housekeeping, Sports Illustrated, People and Time.
Several other pieces of hausernet mail (they opened back up the account at my mom's address too so I could input what had come in)
Jerky Direct auto shipment (paid for by my downline)
Wags World magazine from Wal Mart with coupons
Book--The Elfin Child to read and review
Fresh Express salad kit from vocalpoint including coupon for a free bag.

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d291/d83/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

In my email an order for 4 dish scrubbies.

I am linking up with afrugalfriend:



Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. I love People magazine! Great freebies. What is hausernet mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the freebies! Im still waiting for my Fresh Express freebies...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...