Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 7/2/11

Happy Saturday!

Again this week I didn't get anything new added to my zazzle shop.   I keep thinking about ebay.  I hear there are now no listing fees, but that the final selling fee includes what you charge for shipping.  I am considering putting my books over there again instead of on homeschoolbuy.  Homeschoolbuy is free, but I seem to be the only one who bothers to post there.

I did get 2 more items listed in my etsy store.  That's my goal is to list 2 things each week.

Baby Bibs in Christmas Frog Design  Set of 2


I sold some Jerky this week with Jerky Direct so that was great!  I got an offer to do 2 blog posts and actually get paid for them.  I will see how that works out.  I hope you will check them out when I get them posted later today and tomorrow.
I also got an offer to review another art type book as well as do a blog giveaway with it.

I think that's it for my report this week.  I hope you will click the button below and check out this shop hop over on Ruthi's abitosunshine blog.
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the paid blog posts, Marsha! Can't wait to read them.

    Love the fabric on those new baby bibs for Etsy!

    Looking forward to your art book giveaway and review. Be sure to add book giveaways to both my linky lists..:-)

    Thank you for SHOP HOPping along, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pss...hope you're adding this to the SHOP HOP linky list.

    Voted for you on the Fence while here this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...