Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wal Mart Shopping--Spent $14.58, Saved $12.71

I'm getting more in to watching for the Wal Mart deals now that they are better about their coupon policy.  Still never fails that at least one of my coupons gives me (or the cashier I should say) trouble.

This trip I purchased:
*2-Nabisco cookie cups-$1 each, used $1/2 coupon making them .50 each  (great snack)
*1-Brach's bagged candy at $1.87, used .50 coupon making them $1.37 (splurge chocolate for myself)
*1 bag Wal Mart brand cat food at $1.50 (no coupon, we just needed it)
*4 can of Fancy Feast Gourmet cat food, .74 each.  I used 2 coupons each for 2 free cans(one that gave trouble as the register only took off .02!  Then the cashier tried to make up for it by putting in to take off another .72 but I had to point out they were for 2 free cans....which then got SCM called over)
*6 cans of Friskies Tasty Treasures canned cat food at .50 each.   Again, I had 2 coupons each for 2 free cans.  I also used a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free.
*Carnation Instant Breakfast at $4.96, used $1.25 coupon making it $3.71
*Vlasic Relish at .98, used .50 coupon making it .48
*1 lb ground beef roll for $2.68 (no coupon we need meat)
*1 lb ground turkey roll at $2.18 (same)
*UP2U gum at $1.28, used $1 making it .28 (I knew my daughter would love me for this)
*Pantene shampoo and conditioner travel sizes at .97 each, used $3 off 2 coupon ending up with $1.06 overage!

In total I spent $14.58 and saved $12.71 with coupons, so even with buying some items with no coupons, I still saved almost 50%.  I'm happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...