Monday, June 27, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/27/11

Not a very exciting week....I got very little that wasn't hausernet mail.
Time magazine
Ok! Magazine ($2 subscription so not free)
Bloomsberg Businessweek magazine
Sports Illustrated magazine
People magazine
Several other pieces of hausernet mail
Spiffies sample
4 cat food coupons from recyclebank--each for 2 free cans.  2 coupons for Fancy Feast and 2 for Friskies (this was the best piece of mail for me this week since we were totally out of canned food for the animals!)
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d973/d989/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. Lots of reading to do though from last week! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message on my blog. :) I'm surprised you haven't found the Cars 2 codes on products. I think they have a list of products on the website kelloggs.com/cars2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...