Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Wednesday seems to have snuck up on me...and it's a busy Wednesday away from home today too.  I'm in between places so wanted to get my post in.

I finished the strip quilt.  I'm not happy about the pull because of the stretchy center piece, but it will be up for sale on my etsy soon all the same.  Maybe one of these days I will have learned all the tricks and such with quilting.
I managed to get the squares cut down for the quilt I am working on for sewing club at church.  Hopefully I can get them sewn together before we meet again.
 I did finish up the order for washcloths and dish scrubbies.  I'm working now on the baby hat order.  I only have one more ear to crochet and then to put it together.  Once I get that completed, I'm afraid that my rug has to yet be put off, as well as starting on new quilts.  I really need to get back to crocheting the double thick hotpads that I want to donate to the church fundraiser.  The sale is June 4 and that is right around the corner!
 I want to say thank you to the 3 blog owner who post WIP Wednesday linkys.  I am enjoying participating in all 3.   I hope you will click the buttons below and check out what others are doing, and maybe even add your own post as well.

  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your 2nd color combination. I've always liked blue green combo's. Anxious to see that as you get going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...