Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dillon's (Kroger) Shopping 5/22/11--72% Savings

I'm already happier because I say I saved 72%!

This week the mega event includes only frozen items.  The deal is still the same--buy 10 get an additional $5 off your order.  Pricing below will reflect the price after the additional .50 off per item.  Also, my store doubles coupons up to $1 off.

 2-New York Texas Toast on sale for $1.79 each.  Used .40 and .50 coupons making them .99 and .79 each.
5-Sister Shubert dinner rolls on sale for $1.79.  Used 2-$1 coupons and 3-.50 coupons making them .79 each.
2-Green Giant boxed veggies on sale for .99 each.  No coupons (what has happened to our GG coupons?)
Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries on sale for $2.49.  Used $1 coupon making them $1.49
3-Kool-Aid on sale 6 for $1.  I used the buy 2 get 1 free coupon.  Register took off .25 and then doubled making them free.
2 half gallons milk on sale 2 for $3.
2 Lipton side dishes $1 each, used .50/2 coupon making them .50 each.
2 Colgate toothpaste on sale for .88 each.  Used 2-.75 coupons making them free plus .24 total overage.
2-Colgate toothbrushes at .98 each.  Used 2-.75 coupons making them free plus .04 total overage. (The store was out of the .88 toothbrushes on sale so I just grabbed the cheap ones)


I spent $14.70 OOP of which $1.78 was sales tax.  I saved $18.30 with coupons including the additional $5 off.  With sales and coupons I saved 72%!


I made a trip to Aldi this last week where I did a little grocery stock up with a lot of meat and canned fruits and veggies.  This will allow me to concentrate on my coupon shopping, and hopefully I can get it more mastered.  I spent $159 at Aldi, which also included several non-food household items as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...