Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 5/28/11

I've stayed pretty busy this week on crafts, so I'm happy with that.
I finished up the order for dish scrubbies and washcloths and finished the Minnie baby hat on another order.

I was able to finish the strip quilt and got it listed in my etsy store. I had spaced off paying my fees this month...oops! They are paid now. It had been awhile since I had even been in my store and had to get 8 items relisted that had expired too. Also, since the last time I listed something they changed the way you list. It's much easier now. You can find my new strip quilt here.

I also got a few more things made up in my zazzle store. A postcard, some stickers and 2 more postage stamps. You can see my store here. I also got another sale in zazzle this past week too!

I'm currently back to working on crocheting the double thick hot pads. I'm on a mission to see how many I can get made before next Saturday when we are having the fundraising sale at church. Half of what I make I am donating to the sale, the other half will be listed in my etsy shop. I still have loads of the varigated yarn to make in to the hotpads. This will keep my busy, but I also hope to get started on another quilt, some baby bibs, more fabric bags and some quilted hot pads as well.

I think that is all my news for this week. Thanks so much to Ruthi for hosting this Shop Hop. Please click the button and hop along or check out and support other.


Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

5 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady. I got 2 sales on my Zazzle store last week, but that's better than average. I wish I had the time to upload more images and to create more products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I love the colors you used in your strip quilt. BRAVO for you on the Zazzle sales! Good luck with the church fundraiser. And... thanks for Shop Hoppin' along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, You seriously amaze me at all you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up for feed Me Friday! I'm following and subscribing back. I'm off to add your giveaway linky to my giveaway linky page. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining Feed Me Friday and grabbing our button. I am following and subscribing back! Hope you had a good weekend and that you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...