Monday, May 23, 2011

Mailbox Monday 5/23/11

I sure didn't get the volume of mail in this past week that I've gotten the previous 3 weeks.  I switched my hausernet account to our house instead of my mother's address.  This leaves me pretty well starting over with their program.  However, I'm happy that I did get in 2 magazines from them to this address.  The other 3 pieces came to my mom's address, of which they tell me to keep inputting that data as well, and that I will still get paid for it. (If I see an check anytime soon anyway)
I received:
People magazine
Sports Illustrated magazine
3 other pieces of hausernet mail
Coupon for 2 free cans of Fancy Feast from recyclebank --(has anyone else ordered mulitple coupons at once?  I ordered a total of 5 between the Friskies and Fancy Feast but have only gotten in the one.  I'm wondering where the other 4 coupons are.)
Let's Eat Cookbook--won through a gather post--review will be coming soon.
Jerky Direct autoship (paid for by my downline)
Coupons for Covergirl from a blog I read.
That's it!  I almost can't believe it.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d252/d943/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

In my email I rec'd $14.45 paypal from clixsense and money to my paypal for a craft order.

Come hop along with us at afrugalfriend

Frugal Friend


3 comments:

  1. What a great week. You can never go wrong with free money. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious...what is Hausernet? Would love to get People for FREE! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! Love freebies in the mailbox. See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...