Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 5/21/11

I don't have any new crafts listed, or new zazzle items to announce this week.
It turned into a crazy week with a lot of time away from home.  I tried to complete the quilt, and I'm still working on it.  I decided in the end that it needed more tieing than I had originally planned.

I'm in the progress of finishing up an order for dish scrubbies and washcloths.  As soon as I am done with that order I will be making one of the Minnie Mouse hats for an order.  After that I have some dish scrubbies that need to be made and sent out to a couple of friends.

I hope this next week brings more time to work on "business".  However, my business doesn't just include things that I make to sell.  What I consider to be my business is all the things that I do online to earn.  With that said, I want to do something a little different this week.  

I recently joined Varolo in the village of a gather friend.  Varolo is a really cool and fun earning website.  You watch videos to earn points which you may redeem for various items such as Wal Mart Cards, memory sticks etc.  As you earn points you also earn entries for the $500 drawings.
If you have any more online time in your schedule, I ask if you will please join my village on Varolo.

http://www.varolo.com/village/MarshaS32

Thank you.

And thank you to Ruthi of abitosunshine for hosting this weekly Shop Hop.  Please click the button below and join in.

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

5 comments:

  1. Perfect Shop Hop post, Marsha! Many of us most definitely make money in many ways other than our "shops" online. I love that you chose to spotlight that fact in this blog post.

    As for Varolo, I am tabling this for now, but know that if and when I sign on, it will definitely be via you! Please keep me posted on how you're doing there. Entice me, hahaha!

    Happy Saturday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,
    what a great post! I need to check out the Varolo for myself.
    Have a great week for 'business'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following. Grats on being featured on the Sunday Social Network Hop. Simple Wyrdings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, congrats on being featured today at Frugality is Free. You have lots of very good information on your blog - thanks for sharing it with us! I "followed" your blog and would love a follow back.

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I am going to go check out Varolo! Thanks for the invite to link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...