Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday March 29

Good Morning!
Our church services were cancelled this morning due to the amount of snow we got. Unfortunately, we weren't going anyway due to the van being down. I sold 2 plarn shopping bags yesterday in blujay! All online sales profits are being saved to get the van running again. I about have all the plastic bags cut and made into plarn to crochet my next plarn bag.

I'm pretty much going to take it easy today. It is supposed to be my free day after all. I've done my dishes "share", made my bed and the other little few things that are done daily around the house.

Today's high is supposed to be 53, which should melt some of the snow, however with the amount we got there isn't any way to melt it all in one day. I think tomorrow high is a little better, but Tuesday's forecast is calling for a drop again, but rain instead of snow. Oh pleasant spring LOL

Don't forget, the Under the Rainbow Spring Fling starts tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the day that I present as well. It's always a good time.
Under The Rainbow Spring Fling!


I updated our Unschooling Journey squidoo lens. Our Unschooling Journey Part 2 I also updated my Gifts Galore and More lens.

I did lots of posting on gather too! I do believe I can make my goal of cashing out for $75 on the 1st. I did 6 posts and 2 videos yesterday.

I better scoot along, and quit boring you. Have a very blessed Sunday!
Marsha

2 comments:

  1. Warm-up will bring a mess and flooding :O...just thought I'd pass some good news your way ;)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read some of your writing on unschooling, but not all, sad to say. I am a retired teacher from a great district called Jenks, in Tulsa Ok. I don't quite get the unschooling thing though. Your child follows their interests to learn, I understand. But how do you come up with lessons? Or, is it all self-teaching? Do you worry about the gaps in math and perhaps some other subjects? Is your child gifted and that is why you chose this?

    Sorry for all the questions, I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...